RE: [OT] Electronic Pet Containment

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Electronic Pet Containment
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:06:50 -0000

Ahhh,  yes I forgot about a Dog - Classic Cat deterrent

Sadly we don't have the lesiue time to devote to a dog,
hence my choice of a big Cat (and a smaller one for backup)

I'm 99.9% sure that don't Sh*t in other gardens since they are in most
of the time and I have been assigned permanent litter tray duty :-S

Interestingly, even though they are only out for a couple of hours a week
they still manage to keep other cats away from our Garden.
OTOH the fact that we don't have any 'diggable' earth in our garden (It's
all Decking and Slate chipings) may also help

Currently trying to work out a way of justifying/sneaking one of these into
the house
http://www.smarthome.com/6160.html

Dave