Re: UFH Control & CBus

Hi Kevin

> Using something like Justins TOM10 board and either a direct
> serial connection, Ethernet via an MSS100, or xAP / xPL conduits both
of
> which are freely available there are lots of options here. The board
> handles 10 remote temperature sensors and the cable runs can be quite
long.

Im using Justins TOM10 board connected to one of your  mss100 units using
xPL-TOM10  and this is currently controlling the bedroom sweep fans(which
are connected to cbus relays)  i dont have an attractive housing for the
Dallas sensors  but there was a recent post to the hv list regarding this
and it looked quite good.......

Frank