Projector Screen Automation Advice Needed

  • Subject: Projector Screen Automation Advice Needed
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 16:00:28 -0000

Please excuse this repetitive post but for the first time ever
nobody replied with advice so here goes again:

I have a Projecta Cinema Electrol 16:9 electric screen which I want
to be able to control via X10. Does anyone know if this is possible?

The somfy switch which comes with the screen must be held in
position until the desired drop has been reach and of course must be
held in the opposite direction until it has closed.

TIA
Darren