RE: Re: OT: Wanted, PCI video card with RF loop through

  • Subject: RE: Re: OT: Wanted, PCI video card with RF loop through
  • From: "Steve Abbott" <steve.abbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:22:05 -0000

I also want to do some modulating, my original idea was to use my video,
but then realised the RF sockets were already broken.  :)  I'm looking for
a RF modulator to pass the Scart output from my TiVo into, as the RF output
of TiVos is atrocious.

What RF modulators are people using? and would a new VCR be cheaper?

Cheers
Steve