Re: 4 Mb Broadband offer

  • Subject: Re: 4 Mb Broadband offer
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:17:24 -0000

I spoke to the sales rep today and asked him about the 400K upload.=20
He said that in practice the users are experiencing 512K upload=20
speeds, but this may decrease as take up increases, the minimum=20
speed will be 400K even when they have more subscribers. The service=20
is for 1 month - no 12 month commitment.

Keyvan
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> How do they offer a faster upload speed? I'm with Eclipse=20
(expensive business 2Mb service - =A382 per month) and they're limited=20
to 256K upload :(
>=20
> This is a bit bottleneck for me as I upload big files daily to=20
customers :(
>=20
> Paul.
>=20
week. Useless to speculate, but it can only be faster/cheaper.
>=20
> Pete
>=20
>=20
> On 23/02/2005 at 22:17 keyvan2r wrote:
>=20
> >Just got a card in the post about this service:
> >
> >http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/residential/XPNP/NP/index.asp
> >
> >The offer (ends feb 28) is =A330 pm for a 4Mb(400k upload)and a=20
phone=20
> >line.
> >
> >No affiliation -=20
> >I am thinking of upgrading my Nildram 2mb connection - cost
=A348=20
inc.=20