Re: RAD-I/O from RedRadio

  • Subject: Re: RAD-I/O from RedRadio
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:58:57 -0000

Quote from Dwayne on cocoontech.com

"About the touch control--technically there can only be one
"touch"
at a time for all 8 keypads. Realistically this will only be an
issue when you are "dragging" something like a volume slider
control. While a drag operation is going on (e.g. dragging), then
the other LCD's are locked out only for the duration of the drag.
Individual touches on multiple LCD's are actually queued for a small
amount of time, so even in near simultaneous use you shouldnt see
any problem."

There are some mpg's showing the units in various operation. He is
also saying that although they will not give a price until they are
ready to ship - he does say that they will "competetively priced"
and sold in bundles of card plus 4 or plus 8 screens.

Keyvan
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "UKHA" <ukha@b...> wrote:

> On 22/02/2005 at 15:03 Paul Gale wrote:
>
> >Loads of extra info on there - good spot! :)
> >
> >Paul.
> >

> One thing that 'disturbs'  me about this system is, well, it
interfaces to your PC and passes the touches back to emulate a mouse
click etc... does this mean that only 1 screen can be used at a
time? ie you only have 1 mouse, and can only click in one place at a
time...(ie one screen) What happens if I'm scrolling a long list
(keeping my finger on a list down arrow) and someone tries to turn
the lights on from another screen?