RE: Re: RAD-I/O from RedRadio

  • Subject: RE: Re: RAD-I/O from RedRadio
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:48:42 -0000

There was a question about this on that long forum post - have a scan
through - basically, it queues key presses/clicks and locks the other
screens when dragging a slider etc.

They reckon it's not going to be much of a problem - but I did think this
could be a problem too.

I'm really keen to see how much they're going to charge - could be a nice
solution if it's not massively expensive (under $1000 for the 8 screen kit
for example).

Paul.