RE: RAD-I/O from RedRadio

> Waves magic wand and...... from the xAP side an immediate
> solution comes to mind. We have James' xAP Desktop

Kevin, Spooky.  I was emailing RedRadio early this morning, before
California went yo sleep.  I send them the following...

"
http://www.xapautomation.org/
http://www.xplproject.org.uk/

xAP and xPL are two home automation protocols and their developers are
probably exactly the type of people to create the software for your
products.

"xAP Desktop" for example
http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=45
Takes inputs from Weather info, Caller ID, MP3 players etc and pus on the
windows desktop.

The remote touch screen LCD seems a logical extension of this sort of
thing."

M.