Re: RAD-I/O from RedRadio

On the first reading I did not like the idea.

But on thinking more about it I reckon it could be very good - depends
on how the screens are designed and manipulated and what mechanisms
are provided to interface to the various bit of SW we love to cobble
together. The questions left unanswered for me are:

What is the resolution of the touch screen (touch component).

Does it simply carve up the screen space or do you use a specific
application to manipulate the content of each section and handle touch
events?

If it simply carves up the screen space then how do you use this - 8
kiosk mode copies of IE set to appear at specific locations? How does
it handle the mouse control etc....?

If it uses a specific application what are the design and automation
facilities like?

I would like to have some idea of cost.

Well, that is my comment..........conclusion - more information needed!

Has anyone had a dig around in the forums yet - I have registered but
not had time to look much.

Regards,

David