RE: [OT][Advert]Tivo For Sale

  • Subject: RE: [OT][Advert]Tivo For Sale
  • From: "aashram" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:27:13 -0000

Oops meant to be offlist

-----Original Message-----
From: aashram [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 February 2005 12:18
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT][Advert]Tivo For Sale

Hi

How much are you asking ?

aashram

-----Original Message-----
From: Shmern [mailto:shmern@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 February 2005 11:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT][Advert]Tivo For Sale

Hi,

I have an original unmodded Tivo for sale, With original boxes, Manuals,

Remotes, Cables etc...

I was on a Monthly Subscription (Now Cancelled) To Restart sub all you
would
have to do is phone  08702 418486 and give them the Service Number of
the
Tivo.

Anyone want to make me an offer offlist, before I stick it on Ebay.

Shmern