Latest message you have seen: RE: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

Re: Do we all use more electricity ?

Moving into the OT here but hoping this might help osmeone out there

economy 10...

<quote>

If you live in the former East Midlands Electricity region it is possible
access an Economy 10 tariff which provides 10 hours of cheap rate
electricity. Known as the Heatwise tariff there are 3 off-peak periods:

a.. 3 hours in the afternoon between 1.00pm and 4.30pm
b.. 2 hours in the evening between 5.30pm and 10.00pm
c.. 5 hours at night between midnight and 7.00am
</quote>

Calling DC to answer if it's worth it....