Latest message you have seen: RE: Sky Link - No stereo audio problem

RE: Do we all use more electricity ?

  • Subject: RE: Do we all use more electricity ?
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:28:59 -0000

coincidentally my electric bill came in the post this morning - up =A3100
f=
rom
the equivalent last year!  Quite a shock.

We've a four bed detached, fairly new so well insulated and gas heating and
cooking.  The bill works out at 42 units per day.  Same bill from last year
was 34 units per day.  So it's not all down to rate increases.

Malcolm