Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Outlook/exchange out of office replacement?

Re: [OT] Ebay Advice please

Rob Mouser wrote:

>Don't touch anything other than cash or wait for a cheque to clear.

Alas, I'd have to go further than that. "Don't touch anything other
than
cash".

There have recently been some instances where banks have reversed
cleared cheques on the basis that they were fraudulent. This has
happened up to 6 _months_ after the funds had cleared.

I can't help feel that we have effectively turned the clock back about
400 years, and are looking at a world full of escrow for the future :-(

Mark