Latest message you have seen: Re: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

Re: [OT] Samsung Spinpoint HD

Oh ..

Bugger .. I ordered already.

But based on your hit rate mine is as follows:

Seagate (0 of 4) IBM (2 of 2) Maxtor (4 of 4) Western digital (0 of 4).

Oh well I shall see how my mileage may vary!

Ho yin

At 21:06 14/02/2005, you wrote:

>I've had 3 out of 4 fail in under 6 months. The real b*gger was both
>drives in the mirror set died within 4 hours of each other. Hot standby
>? What hot standby ?
>
>All replaced very efficiently under warranty.
>
>Your mileage may vary, but that's been a worse hit rate for me than
>Seagate (1 of 2), IBM Deathstar (0 of 4) or Maxtor (0 of 3).
>
>Rgds,
>
>David
>
>Ho Yin Ng wrote:
>
> >About to make the plunge and get my credit card out to buy a
Samsung