Latest message you have seen: RE: Anyone seen the xantech touchscreens at lets automate

Re: Re: Controllable Radiator Actuators

solentelectricalservices wrote:

> smartkontrols rad valves will only work with smart as they are 2 wire
> devices using lonworks. They are however extremely good although very
> expensive.

> I rate smartkontrols as I install it but clients are
> few and far between due to its high price BUT!

How high is high? I'm about to replace the boiler with a new condensing
one (and possible swap the cylinder for a heatbank), update the CH/HW
controls and plumbing, put a new rad in the lounge, and a bunch of TRVs
on the radiators that don't currently have one.

Roughly how much (ball park) would it cost to put in smartkontrols with
the rad valves instead of a normal programmer and TRVs? (3 bed/1 bath
house with 9 rads)

Jim