PC to MMS message?

Does anyone know any services similar to SendMyTxt for text messages
that can be used to send a Multimedia message.

Ideally when my frontdoor bell is pressed I want to send a picture
from the doorcam to my mobile.  I already get a text message via
SendMyTxt so have all the detection and trigger stuff sorted.

Ideas?

One I had was to just upload the picture to a fixed file and WAP surf
to it.

S.