[OT] Friday Fun

This is the 21st century version of the old story about the stork.

Little Johnny asks: "Daddy, how was I born?"

Daddy replies...

"Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!  Well,
you see your Mum and I first got together in a chat room on AOL.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mum, and we met at a
cyber-cafe.  We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed
to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload,  we discovered that neither one of us
had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button,
nine months later a blessed little popup appeared and said: . . .

'You've Got Male!'