RE: Plasma lip sync

  • Subject: RE: Plasma lip sync
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:36:23 -0000

This :-

http://www.behringer.com/DSP2024P/index.cfm?lang=3DENG

Have a search over at AVForums, its a regularly recommended solution for
Lipsync problems.

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intende=
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
pleas=
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx