Re: Re: Wind Power

  • Subject: Re: Re: Wind Power
  • From: LeeUKHA <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:56:17 +0000

Just been checking the Windsave website and a few pages have been updated.
Including the  'Whats new' page...

Apparently they were at the "Scottish Environmental Energy
Conference"
on Tuesday 8th.
And will be appearing at the "Northern Ireland Home Improvement
Show" on
Friday 18th thru Sunday 20th Feb.

Anyone able to attend?

Lee