Re: Measuring my electricity consumption.....

  • Subject: Re: Measuring my electricity consumption.....
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:03:12 -0000

Seems a little silly installing a new meter next to an existing one
(I wouldn't have room anyway as my meter is in an outside cupboard
with virtually no space free!), then you need something connected to
it to provide the measurement over a network and as far as I'm aware
you are NOT allowed to install ANYTHING inside a meter cupboard
which is not approved.