Bluetooth desktop Smartphone connection

I have a standard Windows XP  desktop computer with a Compact Flash
Bluetooth card.  I also have an orange SPV e-200 Smartphone featuring
Bluetooth.  The difficulty is that I am disabled and have to spend a great
deal of time in bed away from my computer.  I would love to be able to
access my Windows desktop PC by Bluetooth from my Smartphone.  My bedroom
is
just too far away from the study to do that though.  Maybe I should try
having a cable go from my study to the bedroom, I assume.  What kind of
cabling would I need and what would I put at the end of the cable so that
my
Smartphone Bluetooth radio would pick up my desktop Bluetooth?  Any help
you
can give would be greatly appreciated.

Jamie