RE: Re[8]: RE: RFID Human Implants - Occupancy Detection

  • Subject: RE: Re[8]: RE: RFID Human Implants - Occupancy Detection
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:50:23 -0000

18 months ago I sold some transformer winding gear to a guy who had a
system
that could scan RFIDs in Cattle from a range of several feet.  He was also
looking at an application of the same whereby pets could be automgically
scanned as their owners carried them into the Vet's surgery.

His original business had something to do with RFID tags on serviced
laundry
(Table cloths/curtains/etc.)