RE: F type satellite connectors in wall sockets.

  • Subject: RE: F type satellite connectors in wall sockets.
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:19:33 -0000

Tenby/Legrands Modular F connector plates are a simple screw and clamp
arrangement like a normal TV outlet, so no need for  F Connectors.

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx