F type satellite connectors in wall sockets.

  • Subject: F type satellite connectors in wall sockets.
  • From: "David Chapman" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:17:15 -0000

All of the domestic wall sockets I've seen have a simple barrel connector
in
them so you connect the cable in the wall to the back of them with a normal
F type connector. Problem is even with a 47 deep wall box it would need an
unacceptably sharp turn in the CT100. What is needed is either a barrel
connector with a 90 degree connection or a 90 degree adaptor.
I've seen 90 degree adaptors available individually for about 1 pound each
but have been unable to find them in quantity ? Any ideas ?  I need up to
50
for every socket in the house.

David C