Re: New X10 micromodule widget thingy

OOPs - my fault - too long with C-Bus ;-)

I used to have some US 110V modules that did support status responses
(bridged via capacitors on a 110V  ring)  - and some of the Switchlinc
switches too . I had sort of remembered / assumed the newer LD modules
had added this,  a senior moment,   sorry folks.

Kevin

Paul Gale wrote:

>Kevin,
>
>I presume you didn't mean to say that the LD11's have two way actions
like status? Unless there's a new version?