Re: BT to trial ADSL >2Mbs

just joined the 2mbit trial for my ISP (Zen), so far this impresses
me, can't wait to see what 18meg is like. I spent a year on JANET, as
you do daily Stuart, and that is incredible

looking forward to ADSL2 (anyone on nixhelp will know we have a french
user now running 20meg down/4meg up ADSL2!)

Scott