RE: [OT] Problems downloading via IE6

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Problems downloading via IE6
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:36:56 -0000

2 suggestions here...

1.	Check what groups the logged on user belongs to and make sure that
it is not a member of the Guests group (this relates to Windows Update and
recent update in my experience).

2.	Check/delete the temporary internet files.  I had a recent machine
that was not deleting these files and choked on lots of page accesses. If
you cannot delete the files, try setting the "amount of disk space to
use"
to a much lower value, say 20Mb.

HTH

Regards