RE: [OT] Problems downloading via IE6

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Problems downloading via IE6
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:28:25 -0000

It also won't connect to any secure site, and Windows Update is telling me
have to be logged on as an administrator (which I am). It's an IE issue, as
I can still download whatever I want through other apps, ie. iTunes, virus
definitions etc.  Browsing is as fast as ever.  Getting annoying now.

Pete

_____