Re: AV Switcher

  • Subject: Re: AV Switcher
  • From: "Brian Milton" <bmilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:33:54 -0000

Sorry replyed to digest and forgot to change the subject name

From:  "Brian Milton" <bmilton@b...>
Date:  Fri Feb 4, 2005  1:15 pm
Subject:  RE: [ukha_d] Digest Number 5300

Thanks,

Looks like a nice piece of equipment! I suppose there is nothing like this
that uses Cat5? I have cat5 all over the house no Coax other than going
from Node 0 to the roof for sky etc. I was originaly going to get a scion
Pro 6000 but this will only allow me one input to all outputs which is not
bad but in reality SWMBO will want to watch something I don't. I suppose I
could use the MAV128 and some of Keiths KAT5 units to distribute over the
cat5e.

Brian