Re: Remtely locating a touchscreen.

Mike

Interesting, I hadn't thought of that route.

Which device did you go for?

My main, reasonably modest, need is to be able to run a small .net
client (XLobby) on the thin pc. Do you know if these (xtrenePCs???)
have, or can load, .net andalso load a small app to local memory.  ie
are not just a really basic web enabled client device.

Thanks

Richard
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mike Griffiths" <mike@a...> wrote:

> I've used the 7inch version and they are very good
>
> I hooked mine up to an embedded XP Pro PC  to avoid problems with
> connectivity
>
> http://www.scsisys.co.uk/
>
> Mike

to my HA