Geovision

  • Subject: Geovision
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:03:20 -0000

Someone said to me the other day that they couldn't log in to my Geovision
webcam as they couldn't read the random password.  I've just tried it
myself
today and they're correct (http://tinyurl.com/bpgon) after
inputting guest
for the user and password you're asked for a random password which is
blurred and cannot be read just now. This used to work okay.

If I don't have this set the logon succeeds.  I haven't changed my system
for some time - other than apply the latest Windows security updates.
Anyone any ideas what might be wrong before I contact Geovision support??

Also has anyone applied for and got the USB dongle after their original
purchase??  I'd like to upgrade from my current Geovision s/w to the latest
v7 but don't have a dongle.  Are they easy to obtain?

Malcolm

Malcolm Surgenor

http://www.surgenor.net