Geovision

At last it looks like I am getting emails again from the Yahoo groups!
Ye ha...

I have recently bought a PTZ camera and have connected it to a GV-NET
external box, i.e. outside the PC that is....

I connected it all up in the house and it worked well but last evening I
installed it to an outside location and about 3 o'clock this morning the
PTZ bit stopped!

I feel it is the GV-NET box not responding as there is no sign of life
other than the power LED on, I have re-booted the server and the GV-NET
box and checked all the cables, nil.

At the time I was looking at the various settings in Geovision but I
think I have tried all the settings and they look fine.

I have tried the Geovision keyboard and from the onscreen PTZ panel on
the server and a client PC still nothing?

Any idea's anyone? The company have said send it back no problem but I
am not sure if I have cocked it up somewhere?

Thanks all,

B.