From: Ho yin Ng [mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 December 2005 12:57
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] New Sonos Player

This I did not need to hear.

I am currently using a Airport setup . it is a bit fiddly, pus I am
controlling it via my P910i.

I guess it is just a tiny bit too complicated for my girlfriend.

So does the Sonos use its own proprietary music juke box software? I take
it
that it cannot do radio as well?

I am still searching for something that can broadcast radio be it internet
radio or FM.

Ho yin

_____