Re: Re: Equipment in loft - dust and heat issues?

Dermot

If you had so much condensation dripping from the roof that you needed a
drip pan, I'd suggest that you need more airflow  in to the loft.Also,
if you had that much moisture in the loft, you would probably have
problems with rot and staining of the platerboard on the ceilings.

I've never, ever seen dripping water (from condensation) in a loft so I
wouldn't worry too much about that one.

I think Andys point about the dust is certainly worth considering,
although with a modern loft, I wouldn't expect so much dust that it
would be a problem, especially if you put in place a maintenance regime
to blow out the dust every 6 months or so.

HTH

Regards

Neil