RE: [OT] Large monitor required

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Large monitor required
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:08:10 -0000

Keith,

You and me both... I tried to get rid of a perfectly good 2 seater sofa, a
=
sofa bed thingy and some 17" monitors... No takers...

However, I have collected

Some decking timber
A One Arm Bandit (Mechanical)
A washing machine (Had to replace the waste pipe (=A33))
4 steel wheels and tyres for a Land Rover
A Lathe in need of some TLC
And the mother of all Koi Carp filters (4 x purpose made plastic tubs
appro=
x 2'6" in dia by about 4' tall !!!!)

I just can't let a bargain go by.....

Nigel

NO!!!!  Freecycle is the work of the devil !!!!

I joined to try and clear some of the stuff from my garage but I have come
to the conclusion that by the time "I" am prepared to
"throw" something awa=
it really is only suitable for the tip.

I offered several items and the only thing that ever got a response was
som=
partially used and brand new cartridges for a Lexmark printer. (in fact
tha=
got LOADS of replies within a couple of hours)

So why do I consider Freecycle to be the work of the devil.... because far
from clearing stuff from my garage I have added to it.

2 signal generators
1 bench power supply
1 CD Jukebox in need of repair
1 SKY minidish

Great idea in principle but you need a LOT OF WILLPOWER to stop yourself
from getting more stuff that you dont really need just because you can...

...Not that much different to UKHA_D then :)

Keith

------oooo0oooo-------
23/12/2005