Re: Whats under your tree

  • Subject: Re: Whats under your tree
  • From: Philip Coombes <philip.coombes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:04:42 +0000

I bought my daughter a nano (against my better judgement of paying for
overpriced Apple crud) and a nice two layer case for it. I gave
everything to my wife to wrap and she gave me back all the rubbish
after, which I duly threw away. I've just found out tonight that it
wasn't just rubbish she gave back and the nano case (probably plus other
stuff) was all still in there in the envelopes and has been binned. So
having thought I was all done for Xmas a few days ago I've now got to
brave the last minute crowds to try and find a pink nano cover, as I
don't think the screen will last 10 minutes without one.

Any suggestions of high street stores to try for this kind of thing?

Phil

JT @ Home wrote:

>Bah. she doesn't like any of the new ones!! 'They're too small'
>

>So.. (this is the good bit) she like the ipod mini, and would like my
old
>one - I said she could have it, and now she's offered to buy me a 4gb
nano
>(but I might put the rest to and buy myself a proper one!)
>

>Jonathan
>

>  _____

 Terms of Service.

.