Re: HDMI Leads

  • Subject: Re: HDMI Leads
  • From: "markttay" <markttay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:53:17 -0000

A US-based company sells these on eBay UK for =A3280 a pair delivered.
They are expensive but do the job well. I brought a pair and have=20
them linking an MCE machine in the basement with a DVI LCD Screen in=20
the bedroom (note, they need 2 CAT5 runs). I have a pair of Lindy=20
USB/Cat5 extenders for the MCE IR Remote, the sound comes out of the=20
ceiling speakers so I have avoided all the boxes, wires and noise=20
usually associated with MCE.