Re: Linux Analog to Digital Converter

aashram wrote:
> It can be a little expensive to read analog signals, for example
temperature readings or light levels, into your computer. In this article
we will show you (1) how Linux can use a computer parallel port and a $10
integrated circuit to read 8 analog channels at 12 bit accuracy, and (2)
how we used this to build the Extreme Comfort System (ECS.).

> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Linux_Analog_to_Digital_Converter

I saw that too. Wouldn't it be easier to just use a 1-wire A/D?

Jim