Fw: Sonos Remote control from PC

  • Subject: Fw: Sonos Remote control from PC
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:15:17 +0000

Be worth posting on the Sonos forum....this is my #1 HA need ! (Status of
Sonos in another systen, most likely HomeSeer)

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 21/12/2005 16:10 -----

Discussion