RE: ps3

> Indeed - as one of them pointed out "If you have 2 HD displays
you can
> automatically
> get panoramic views, or even be doing video chat while watching a
movie o=
> playing a
> game"...  Of course if you're Sony then you probably could have 2
HD
> displays, most
> of us can;t afford 1... :(

Well I have two, one a "compatible"... in two rooms. :/

> Well the good news is that it has gigabit ethernet - that's a start :)
> They did mention streaming video over the network - although they fell
> short of saying "from your PC" - I'll make a guess that
they're thinking
> about streaming direct to your ps3 as a service,

That would be my take on it as well but I'd be surprised if someone doesn't
come up with a workround/hack to do it.

Gotta say I feel sorry for a lot of the poor saps that paid =A3500 or more
=
for
a 360 on Ebay now... suckers! :P

K.