Re: Projector Screen Control [X10 maybe]

  • Subject: Re: Projector Screen Control [X10 maybe]
  • From: "Brian Milton" <bmilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:28:19 -0000

Was looking a some X10 stuff. Might be a cheaper way to go. something
like a SW10G.  Then use a TM13U to send the signal.  I have a Sony
remote that can send X10 signals.  Will this work?  Is there a module
that is like the SW10G and pick up the X10 signal so no need for TM13U?

Also if i use the TM13U to send the signal can i use a different
address for something that i plug in the TM13U.  So the same signal
won't open the screen and turn on the lamp?

Cheers
brian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Chris Purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@M...>

wrote:

> > > I programmed the 'down' ir command on the unit to the on
button
of my
<bmilton@b...> wrote:

> link