Re: xbox 360

  • Subject: Re: xbox 360
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:50:13 -0000

in The US BestBuy tried to force sell bundles with a 360, they have
had to cave in if you take back the item you don't want. So
you "could" buy the Dixons bundle the take back the TV :-)

But then I seem to remember that the Dixons head office is about
300m from the Petrol depot at Hemel, so stock control could be fun
at the moment for them if they do not have a good DR contract.

ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Jamie Bennett <jamie.bennett@g...>
wrote:

> Dixons have some .... the only catch is you have to buy a LCD TV
with it :(

> http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/533533
>
> Would love one but finding a unit at a resonable price is proving
to be
> difficult.
>
> On 12/12/05, Ho yin Ng <yahoogroups@h...> wrote:
> >
> >  Apparently not all the X360s have sold out in Japan, so you
could get
> > someone to bring you one back?
> >

> > Or just take a short trip.
> >

> > Ho yin
> >

> >   _____

Behalf Of
> > MacNewbie
> > Sent: 12 December 2005 10:22
> > To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [ukha_d] xbox 360
> >

> > Cool!
> >
> > Catch you when you get back
> >
> > Cheers
> > Don
> >

> > On 12 Dec 2005, at 09:40, john nye wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Don,
> > >
> > > I've got a brand new, unopened, UK purchased 360 core, plus
memory
> > > unit,
> > > plus King Kong game that I was going to put on ebay.
> > >
> > > Bought for one of my lads as a surprise xmas present (only
for
him
> > > to then
> > > tell me that he already has a premium edition that he had
preordered -
> > > doh....)
> > >
> > > Only problem is that I'm off to Spain in a couple of hours
and
then
> > > back
> > > next Sunday. If you are not sorted by then contact me. I'm
sure we
> > > can do
> > > something cheaper than ebay and get it to you before Xmas.
> > >
> > > John

freezer
and just

Center PC and

the
next week

----------------
----

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d>
"
> > on the web.
> >
> > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >
> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.

> >   _____

t=ms&k=Home+repair+improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Computer
+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQcJLbg9mtvQGJQ>
Computer
> > stuff<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3
=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT87AJg>
> > High<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=I
mprovement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>
> > Improvement<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=Hi
gh&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fIQ>