RE: [OT] digital camera recommendation

  • Subject: RE: [OT] digital camera recommendation
  • From: "Ho yin Ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:25:00 -0000

Depends what your wife is going to be using it for?

If she will be taking it to parties and gatherings and taking low light
level shots then I would also recommend the Canon Ixus 700. This is
definitely be the one I would buy.

You could also have a look at the Casio Exilim series if you really want
something thin and lightweight. I had one and it had a great menu system
and
amazing start up time! It was so fast. However the low level light shots
are
not as good as the Canon.

Take a look at www.dpreview.com <http://www.dpreview.com/>  for more
info.