Re: Hemel, how far away are you

Well I  live in Leverstock Green so only about 2km from the blast - i'd
thought something structurally in the house had collapsed till i saw the
flames (i relised it wasnt the house the made the bang), bed was
shaking, radiators were reverberating. I have a webcam at my front door
which captured the shockwave, you can see the area light up, my front
floor flexs in and out and then its like its snowing with leaves/dust
going every where, then goes dark again

scary stuff

Ade

Bill Kearney wrote:

>I can recall driving into Manhattan in the early 80's, around 5am.  I
was
>about an hour outside of town and saw an absolutely humongous fireball
on
>the horizon.  The first thought that came mind was "oh great,
they've nuked
>New York" followed closely by "and I'm close enough to see it
I'm screwed!"