Re: X10 appliance module without the loud click

Ian Oliver wrote:

>I initially had a TM13 on a light in our sitting room, and the on/off
>volume was OK. But now this module is elsewhere and I'm switching the
>light with an appliance module (it's low energy, so can't be dimmed).
>
>The click is so loud that my wife has said it has to go.
>
>What other options do I have?
>
>Ian Oliver
>Sunny Leeds, UK
>Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire

Can you fit another TM13? It's actually (and surprisingly) cheaper than
the standard appliance module (if you don't go for the all-house version
of the TM13) and has the added bonus of status. I guess you may have to
rejig of house codes with having two TM13's and their fixed address 1
might also cause you some bother, but if you can accommodate it then you
get what you had!

HTH

Ady