Re: X10 appliance module without the loud click

  • Subject: Re: X10 appliance module without the loud click
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:10:01 GMT

In article <3146.195.173.62.191.1133950021.squirrel@195.173.62.191>,
Phil
Harris wrote:
> The current LK15EB "Socket Rocket" modules are now claimed
to be OK for
> use with low energy bulbs

This light has an ES fitting. :-(

And I think the bulb would peek over the edge if I used one of these
things.

The current appliance module would be fine if it wasn't so sodding loud!
Is the AM12W equally as loud?  If so, I might need to fine somewhere to
hide an AW12.

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire