Re: X10 Micromodule Reliability?

Why not replace the twin socket with one of those that accepts two
single sockets instead of one twin - and just switch the one.  I believe
they are the same size.  The one I have used here is surface mount , I'm
not sure if there is an equivalent plate to do this over a backbox.
You could then add an appropriate 2A socket for the lamp.  Alternatively
you may be able to hardwire into the micromodule and still have it
behind the twin - not sure on the regulation compliance though in doing
this,   (fusing ?)

Kevin