RE: Media Server options

Ah, - here's a thing, - anyone got any thoughts on what the power
requireme=
nts of this beastie are going to be? - is there a single site that lists
th=
e requirements of various components? - I've been on the WD site to check
t=
he drive specs, - they appear to dissipate about 9.5W maximum when in use,
=
- assuming that's roughly average, then the 7 drives I'm initially going t=
o load in there (5 data, 2 for OS) look like they're going to draw about
65=
-70 watts... but I've also got the following as well...
=20
Motherboard,=20
Intel P4
nVidia GT6600 PCI-express graphics card
optical drive
RAID controller
floppy disk
=20
This case only has a 400W PSU in it... - I'd like to work out with a
reason=
able degree of accuracy how much I need to spec for, and whether that 400W
=
PSU is man enough, or whether I should order a beefier one right from the
s=
tart...
=20
Any thoughts?