Latest message you have seen: Re: Mains installation in garden

RE: Pulsed water meter - what are the wires for ?

  • Subject: RE: Pulsed water meter - what are the wires for ?
  • From: "Stuart Worrall" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:21:44 +0100

Spoke to a guy from the leakage team in work today.

They use Kent meters with two wires on.  He did say though that he's
previously seen a four wire meter.

Black and Red for power from a logger and apparently the other two were for
opposite flows as the meter is bi-directional.  Not sure if this will apply
to yours though.

Thanks

Stu=20