Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Home_DIY_Rack_Wins_Creator_a_=A320K_Car?=

Re: MK Supplier

On 22 August 2005 at 20:25, "Dean Smith" <dean@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> TLC -wont do small Qtuantity either so I''ve asked for clarification
> on min quantitity.

My local TLC (Southampton) have been extremely helpful in sourcing small
quantities of MK parts - even those not listed on their web site.

Tim at the Southampton branch was particularly helpful.  We went
in asking about the grid switches in their catalogue - a bit of a
compromise as we really wanted matt chrome (K3431 MCO).  Rather
than just taking our money, he took the time to find out what we
*really* wanted.  It was a Saturday so he couldn't give us a price
there-and-then, but he called at 9:30am on the Monday with the prices
and we said we'd take them.  He called the following day to say
they were ready for collection!

Fantastic service - highly recommended.

Regards,
Mark.